Thursday, February 23, 2006

rut



MAN I'm in a creative rut. I have tons of sketches to do and I am drawing like stinky poo poo.
Sometimes when that happens it helps me to just bust out something totally random to sort of prime the pump.
Here are a few sketches that just sort of leaped out of my pencil. It's nice to have a blog because I miss the old days of having a sketchbook that I carry around. When you're a student, or spend a lot of time in transit or listening to lectures or something, sketchbooks are just great.


But for the last 10 years or so, I have had sketchbooks that barely see the light of day. I used to fill them up in record time with goofy doodles and stuff during class, etc. Nowadays, I spend most of my day at my drawing table or in front of a computer, so it makes more sense to publish sketches to a blog.
I'm going to consider this blog my virtual sketchbook. My sketch dump.

1 comment:

Phil said...

I don't think stinky poo poo can draw half as well as you can. :-)

Great drawings.